Sunday, January 11, 2009

Week ending Saturday 1/10







What were up to last week?
Pictures (top to bottom) The neighborhood kids all on a floaty in the pool! Having too much fun in the sun! Turantula, it is a baby. It was on one of the noodles in the pool. The kids showingoff their paintings I did on them. The last picture is of me volunteering at Escuelita; which is at the local elementry school for Costa Rican's. They are off for thier break and the Gringos in town put together an program for them while they were out of school. I painted faces for 3 hours! It was alot of fun. I learned Spanish from all the little girls - Flores (flowers) Mariposa (butterfly). It was alot of fun.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love those happy faces! Good job! Please give Kai/Ava lots of hugs and kisses from me. Can hardly wait to see you all again.