Saturday, April 4, 2009

11 Days and we will be hom!

Hola Familia y Amigo's,
Eleven days and we will be home. For all of you who are following our blog, sorry I have not updated in the last few weeks. We really have not been up to very much. I am also having problems uploading my pics to the computer. So, as soon as I get it figured out I will post new pics. We did celebrate Cory's 39th Birthday with a nice day with the family then we bought tickets to a Futbol game. The game was a 2010 World Cup qualifier; Uruguay vs. Paraguay. It is a highlight of our trip and an amazing experience to be a spectator at a South American Futbol game! The energy and pride in for their Countries was amazing! I have some really great pics that I will post when I get it figured out.
We are really excited to be home in our own house. Not sure about not seeing the sun everyday, but I am sure we will adjust. We might be the only Oregonian's wearing their down parkas in April. The weather is cooling down here since it is Fall in South America. But, the 10 day forcast is 75-78 degrees and sunny with some clouds. Not bad! The kids have only 4 days left of homeschooling with Karen. They both are doing really well. Ava is adding and almost reading! Kai is learning his times table and division! Kai will be going back to Mary Woodward for the last 2 months of school and Ava will continue with her curriculm at home. She will be really ready for Kindergarten next year!
Can't wait to see you all when we get home!

No comments: